This post may contain referral links. Read my disclosure policy.
This week is my birthday. In our house birthdays are a BIG deal. As in I celebrate for at least a week. So lucky you I am doing 5 days of giveaways. Wahoo!
Here are some highlights and how Jump Jam wants to help you save money while jumping there.
1. Family Night – every Monday night starting at 6 PM until close. Typically, Mom and Dad would be $12.00 each, and any child age 7 and older would also be $12.00 each, so right there that is $36.00 total, however, on family night, the entire family (even if they have 3-4 kids) is only $35.00 flat.
2. The Kid Jump - Monday-Friday morning, from 9 AM – 10 AM, Jump Jam holds a “kid jump” which is targeted at kids ages 6 and younger. They play only Disney music and turn away the older kids. For the kid jump, when a parent pays for a child, the parent gets to jump for free! So, 2 children, age 6 and under, would be $8.00 each, but then Mom and Dad can BOTH jump free! So, one paying child, parent jumps free!
3. Jump Jam has group discounts, so, if 10 people come in, they get $1.00 off each jumper, if 20 or more come in, they get $2.00 off each jumper, etc.
4. Field Trips – also end up being less money as each child is only $10.00 for the hour, rather than the typical $12.00. This would be great for home school or church groups too.
Walk-ins are welcome but advance online tickets are highly encouraged in order to guarantee a flight time. To buy tickets in advance, please book on-line. (on-line tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable). You must be 13 years or older to be dropped off without an adult.
- 1.0 Hour Flight Ticket……………………$12
- 2.0 Hour Flight Ticket……………………$20 (No 2 hour flight passes on Friday or Saturday)
- 6 and Under: $8 for 1 hour; $15 for 2 hours (Monday-Friday only during KidJump Hours)
- Under 2: Free with an adult ticket purchase
- Facebook Discount: Check-in on Facebook using your smart phone and get $1 off for you and everyone in your group who you “tag” while at JumpJam (discount does not apply to kid jump, family night, online tickets, or fitness classes).
- GroupMath Discount: Save money by bringing a group and paying in a single transaction. 10-19 jumpers = $1 discount per jumper, 20-29 jumpers =$2 discount per jumper, 30+ jumpers = $3 discount per jumper
- Educational Discount: School classes or other educational organizations who visit JumpJam during the daytime can get a discounted rate. To make it easier to keep track of collecting waivers download the single use, printable copy here. (Educational group must pay in a single transaction).
Jump Jam is located at 11201 Threadstone Lane, Knoxville, Tennessee. The hours are Mon – Thu: 9:00 am – 10:00 pm and Fri – Sat: 9:00 am – 12:00 am.
Enter to win 2 passes to Jump Jam (4 Winners)
Be sure to enter the other Birthday Giveaways