This post may contain referral links. Read my disclosure policy.
This Halloween Snack Mix is very frugal. It comes out to be about $0.45 a serving. It serves 8 people. So if you are having a Halloween party or just need a snack be sure to make this one. It is a crowd pleaser for sure.
- 1 large Egg White
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 5 cups Popped Popcorn
- 2 cups Mini Pretzel Twists
- 2 cups Salted Peanuts
- Preheat oven to 325ºF and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Whisk together egg white, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, chili powder and salt in a large bowl. Add popcorn, pretzels and peanuts and toss to coat.
- Spread mixture on baking sheet and bake until crisp, about 20 minutes, stirring twice during baking time. Set baking sheet on a wire rack until mixture has cooled completely.
Adapted from All You