This post may contain referral links. Read my disclosure policy.
Jump Jam is the new indoor trampoline venue located at Knoxville, TN. They opened in July and I took the kids a couple weeks ago. It was so much fun. I even jumped along with them. The prices may seem high at first but let me tell you it is well worth it. I had 3 exhausted children and I was exhausted myself. You can not put a price tag on that.
Prepare To Get Air…!! Jump Jam is a cutting-edge entertainment, fitness and sports facility unlike anything you have ever experienced. The first of its kind in Knoxville, JumpJam is the ultimate venue for active social outings, intense individual workouts and memorable birthday parties.
Here are some highlights and how Jump Jam wants to help you save money while jumping there.
1. Family Night – every Monday night starting at 6 PM until close. Typically, Mom and Dad would be $12.00 each, and any child age 7 and older would also be $12.00 each, so right there that is $36.00 total, however, on family night, the entire family (even if they have 3-4 kids) is only $35.00 flat.
2. The Kid Jump - Monday-Friday morning, from 9 AM – 10 AM, Jump Jam holds a “kid jump” which is targeted at kids ages 6 and younger. They play only Disney music and turn away the older kids. For the kid jump, when a parent pays for a child, the parent gets to jump for free! So, 2 children, age 6 and under, would be $8.00 each, but then Mom and Dad can BOTH jump free! So, one paying child, parent jumps free!
3. Jump Jam has group discounts, so, if 10 people come in, they get $1.00 off each jumper, if 20 or more come in, they get $2.00 off each jumper, etc.
4. Field Trips – also end up being less money as each child is only $10.00 for the hour, rather than the typical $12.00. This would be great for home school or church groups too.
Walk-ins are welcome but advance online tickets are highly encouraged in order to guarantee a flight time. To buy tickets in advance, please book on-line. (on-line tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable). You must be 13 years or older to be dropped off without an adult.
- 1.0 Hour Flight Ticket……………………$12
- 2.0 Hour Flight Ticket……………………$20 (No 2 hour flight passes on Friday or Saturday)
- 6 and Under: $8 for 1 hour; $15 for 2 hours (Monday-Friday only during KidJump Hours)
- Under 2: Free with an adult ticket purchase
- Facebook Discount: Check-in on Facebook using your smart phone and get $1 off for you and everyone in your group who you “tag” while at JumpJam (discount does not apply to kid jump, family night, online tickets, or fitness classes).
- GroupMath Discount: Save money by bringing a group and paying in a single transaction. 10-19 jumpers = $1 discount per jumper, 20-29 jumpers =$2 discount per jumper, 30+ jumpers = $3 discount per jumper
- Educational Discount: School classes or other educational organizations who visit JumpJam during the daytime can get a discounted rate. To make it easier to keep track of collecting waivers download the single use, printable copy here. (Educational group must pay in a single transaction).
Jump Jam is located at 11201 Threadstone Lane, Knoxville, Tennessee. The hours are Mon – Thu: 9:00 am – 10:00 pm and Fri – Sat: 9:00 am – 12:00 am.