Knoxville Coupon Classes/Workshops
What Will I Learn?
At my coupon class, you’ll learn coupon basics, plus tips on outsmarting the marketers and getting healthy meals on the table without spending all day in the kitchen.
The Grocery Savings Workshop will Offer:
- Learn how to save 50% or more on your groceries.
- Learn how to get the best deal on meats, produce, and dairy.
- Learn how to turn your deals into meals.
Every attendee will receive a Grocery Savings Workbook filled with valuable tips and resources.
Where Do I Sign Up?
Date: Monday, April 11, 2013
Time: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
The Drugstore Savings Secrets Workshop will Offer:
- Learn how to take full advantage of the rewards programs drugstores offer, begin to shop for free, and even understand how to make shopping profitable!
- Learn the techniques that smart shoppers use to spend pennies out of pocket each shopping trip. Receive a comprehensive overview of the policies and best shopping practices for CVS and Walgreens.
- Be prepared to leave the workshop ready to grow your stockpile of toiletries, cleaning products, household goods and even food.
- Come ready to learn, discuss and connect with others who are excited about drugstore shopping too!
Every attendee will receive a Drugstore Savings pamphlet filled with valuable tips and resources.
Where Do I Sign Up?
The Meal Planning Workshop will Offer:
- The Importance of Meal Planning-Learn why and how meal planning can transform your grocery budget, but also your daily routines and the dreaded “witching hour.”
- Beginner and Advanced Meal Planning Tactics-The class will walk you through the different phases of meal planning and teach you the ins and outs of 2 different “schools of thought,” so that you can come up with a meal planning plan that works for you.
- Time-Saving Cooking Strategies and Shortcuts-Get practical help with how to make the most of the time you spend in the kitchen, making healthy and delicious meals in a fraction of the time!
You will receive a pamphlet to take lots of valuable notes during the workshop. So come prepared to learn, discuss and connect with others who are excited about saving money and time in the kitchen too!